Monday, October 22, 2007 7:00 – 8:00 SLT
More see: Full shedule
The session “Second Life: Healthcare Enters the Virtual World“, will explore the potential of virtual worlds in the delivery of medicine.
It will be with :
• Joseph C. Kvedar, MD, . Director, Center for Connected Health, Partners HealthCare
• John Lester (Pathfinder Linden), Boston Operations Director, Linden Lab
• Daniel Hoch, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School
• Roger Edwards, ScD, Managing Consultant, PA Consulting Group
• Karen Gans, PhD, patient advocate
To attend the conference sessions, teleport to Connected Health Island.